Macro-prudential Research Network (MaRs)
In March 2010, the ESCB's General Council decided to set up a research network in the macro-prudential field.
This network has been given the task of developing conceptual tools that could help improve macro-prudential supervision in the EU, in particular macro-financial models, early-warning systems and systemic risk indicators, as well as the analysis of contagion risks.
Contributions by the Economics and Research department
The Economics and Research department's contributions to the MaRS can be consulted using the following links:
- Asymmetric information in credit markets, bank leverage cycles and macroeconomic dynamics
- Macro-financial linkages: Evidence from country-specific vars
- Financial (in)stability, supervision and liquidity injections: a dynamic general equilibrium approach
- Endogenous risk in a DSGE model with capital-constrained financial intermediaries
- Measuring and testing for systemically important financial institutions