Below you will find presentations on the Central Balance Sheet Office. They should be seen in the light of the context they are given in. The timing at which they are given is also important. Therefore, they are not necessarily topical or complete. In addition, they are only made available in the language of the presentation.
- 27.02.2012: "De Balanscentrale in beweging". Presentation by Dirk Tuymans, Head of division at the Central Balance Sheet Office, for the professional association "Beroepsvereniging voor Fiscale en Boekhoudkundige Beroepen van Brabant" (B.A.B.-Brabant).
- 06.10.2011: "Des ratios pour une meilleure compréhension des comptes annuels des associations". Presentation by Cécile Buydens, Head of division at the Central Balance Sheet Office, for the Belgian Financial Forum.
- 23.06.2009: "Cutting red tape - The Belgian experience". Contribution by Luc Dufresne, Advisor to the Board of Directors of the NBB, to the '19th XBRL International Conference' being held in Paris from June 23 to 25, 2009.
- 11.06.2009: "Filing and consulting annual accounts in Belgium". Contribution of Dirk Tuymans, Head of division at the Central Balance Sheet Office, to the conference on the European Commerce Register's Forum (ECRF; website: http://www.ecrforum.org ) on June 11-12, 2009 at Luxembourg on the subject of "Registers in motion".
- 21.02.2008: "Les comptes annuels des grandes et très grandes associations en format XBRL dès le 17 mars 2008". Lecture given by Vinciane Hendrichs, business analyst at the Central Balance Sheet Office of the NBB.