Intrastat - Info
- Intrastat quick guide
- Intrastat Manual Part I - Basis: this part will help you to understand and complete your declarations in an efficient way.
- Intrastat Manual Part II - Extension: this part goes into more detail on certain aspects of "Part I – Basis". This second part also deals with the link with the VAT declaration and special movements of goods.
- Conversion table for 1 to 2 digit codes
- Official list of transaction codes to be applied
The newsletter is sent to all declarants in the event of any significant change arising, whether in the nomenclature or the way in which imports and exports should be declared.
- Intrastat Newsletter No. 33 (01 - 2023)pdf
- Intrastat Newsletter No. 32 (02 - 2022)pdf
- Intrastat Newsletter No. 31 (02 - 2021)pdf
- Intrastat Newsletter No. 30 (02 - 2020)pdf
- Intrastat Newsletter No. 29 (01 - 2019) pdf
- Intrastat Newsletter No. 28 (01 - 2018) pdf
- Intrastat Newsletter No. 27 (01 - 2017) pdf
- Intrastat Newsletter No. 26 (01 - 2016) pdf
In order to enable companies to fill in their Intrastat declarations, the National Bank regularly organises training courses. These are devoted both to the content of the declaration and to the OneGate application.
These training courses are free of charge and are currently given online.
If you are interested, don’t hesitate to send an e-mail to email@example.com to plan a session concerning your information needs.