How to send in an Intrastat declaration?
Intrastat returns can only be submitted via the internet application OneGate.
The following methods are possible in OneGate:
- Manual data entry
- Import a CSV-file in a report
- Upload of declarations in XML-format
Instructions are set out step by step in the manual Intrastat via OneGate.
Uploading an Intrastat return in XML format in OneGate:
- * Since 2019, the Intrastat declaration forms for DISPATCHES have been expanded with 2 fields.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Does every Intrastat declarant have to request an access code for OneGate?
- No, each Intrastat declarant will receive an access code automatically.
- If you already have access to OneGate for other reportings (e.g. services surveys), then this access can be extended with Intrastat (request via email@example.com)
- A third party declarant can apply for his own access code via firstname.lastname@example.org and have reportings of clients linked by delegations (see What do I do when I want to assign a Third Party Declarer?)
What is the difference between importing a CSV file and uploading an XML file in OneGate?
- A CSV file only contains transaction lines. In OneGate, you must first select a report and a period for the declarant before importing the file
- Apart from transaction lines, a OneGate XML file also contains the identification of the declarant, the type of reporting and the period. You can upload the file without first selecting a declarant or a report.
IDEP/CN8 for Windows
IDEP version 2016 is no longer being distributed by the National Bank of Belgium but directly through the company that developed the software. Technically speaking, this does not change anything for the end user.
Should you no longer wish to use IDEP, you may send in your declarations via the OneGate application.