General information about your business
1. Information form
As a (new) declarant, you are requested to fill up an online general information form about your business.
2. Contact persons
In order to improve collaboration between declarants and NBB services, please fill up the "contact information" section via OneGate.
connect to the application www.OneGate.be
go to the "Profile" section in the menu bar at the top of the page.
click on the "contact information" section.
create a new contact person by clicking on the page icon
fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
click on "Save" to save the information.
several contact persons can be created by repeating this procedure.
The data of the case manager from our institution will be added to it and will allow you to contact him if needed.
How to send in an Intrastat declaration?
Intrastat returns can only be submitted via the internet application OneGate.
The following methods are possible in OneGate:
- Manual data entry
- Import a CSV-file in a report
- Upload of declarations in XML-format
A brief manual on making Intrastat returns in OneGate can be found here: Intrastat declarations via OneGate.
Uploading an Intrastat return in XML format in OneGate:
General documentation about OneGate (FAQ, access management,...)
For access problems: firstname.lastname@example.org
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Does every Intrastat declarant have to request an access code for OneGate?
- No, each Intrastat declarant will receive an access code automatically.
- If you already have access to OneGate for other reportings (e.g. services surveys), then this access can be extended with Intrastat (request via email@example.com)
- A third party declarant can apply for his own access code via firstname.lastname@example.org and have reportings of clients linked by delegations (see What do I do when I want to assign a Third Party Declarer?)
What is the difference between importing a CSV file and uploading an XML file in OneGate?
- A CSV file only contains transaction lines. In OneGate, you must first select a report and a period for the declarant before importing the file
- Apart from transaction lines, a OneGate XML file also contains the identification of the declarant, the type of reporting and the period. You can upload the file without first selecting a declarant or a report.
IDEP/CN8 for Windows
IDEP version 2016 is no longer being distributed by the National Bank of Belgium but directly through the company that developed the software. Technically speaking, this does not change anything for the end user.
Should you no longer wish to use IDEP, you may send in your declarations via the OneGate application.