S03CCR – Changes:
As recommended by Eurostat, the S03CCR declaration will be progressively simplified and replaced by the S01CCR declaration entitled “Trade receivables and payables with foreign countries”.
The transition from the S03CCR to the S01CCR declaration will take place in 2 steps:
- directly, for new declarants, i.e. companies declaring for the first time in January 2021, for data referring to December 2020;
- from 2022, for companies that already declared in 2020, in order to give them time to adapt their reporting.
What are the changes?
- Receivables and payables will have to be reported according to their maturity (over or less than/equal to 1 year), and no longer according to the type of underlying transaction.
- The declaration will have to mention each country individually, rather than groups of countries, as was previously the case for certain geographical areas.
- Amounts in foreign currencies will no longer need to be converted into EUR.
Some documents are in the process of being prepared in English and will be available as soon as they are published.
- F01DGS & F02CMS - services and transfers: quick guide - manual - reporting xml
- F02TRA - tour operators: quick guide - manual NL / FR - reporting xml
- F02BRO - insurance brokers: manual NL / FR- reporting xml
- F02CCI - payment cards: manual NL / FR - reporting xml
- F01MER - triangular trade: quick guide - manual NL / FR - reporting xml
- F01ENE - energy: manual NL / FR
Direct and other foreign investments
- GRPFDI - structure of the group
- F13FDI - direct investment flows
- S13FDI - direct investment position
- R13FDI - results of direct investments and equity position of non-resident companies not directly held
- S13FAT - FATS data (Foreign Affiliates Trade Statistics)
- F13FOI - other investment flows
- S13FOI - other investment position