Joint research project and international biennial conference
The National Bank organizes every two years an international conference, to which research projects are connected appealing to various research teams from the academic world and the NBB research department. The objective of these conferences is to present the results from the research projects and to contribute to their diffusion beyond our borders.
The tenth edition of the National Bank of Belgium’s biennial conference will be held on 25 and 26 October 2018 under the theme of “Understanding inflation dynamics: the role of costs, mark-ups and expectations”.
- 2016: The transmission mechanism of new and traditional instruments of monetary and macroprudential policy
- 2014: Total factor productivity: measurement, determinants and effects
- 2012: Endogenous Financial Risk
- 2010: International Trade: Threats and Opportunities in a Globalised World
- 2008: Towards an Integrated Macro-Finance Framework for Monetary Policy Analysis
- 2006: Price and Wage Rigidities in an Open Economy
- 2004: Efficiency and Stability in an Evolving Financial System
- 2002: Firms' Investment and Finance Decisions
- 2000: How to Promote Economic Growth in the Euro Area