Ordinary General Meeting of shareholders of 18 May 2020
The Ordinary General Meeting of shareholders of the National Bank of Belgium took place on Monday 18 May 2020.
Taking into account the COVID-19 pandemic, the measures and recommendations of the public authorities and the provisions of Royal Decree (No 4) of 9 April 2020 containing various provisions on co-ownership and company and association law in the context of the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, the Board of Directors of the National Bank has decided the following:
- Shareholders may only exercise their participation and voting rights by granting a proxy with voting instructions to Governor Pierre Wunsch (by checking the appropriate boxes in the proxy form).
- Shareholders may only exercise their right to ask questions in writing.
- Members of the bureau (including the proxy holder) shall fulfil their tasks in relation to the general meeting through a conference call.
- As a result of these three decisions, no shareholders, directors (including the proxy holder) or other persons shall be physically present on 18 May 2020.
- Summons to the Ordinary General Meeting of the National Bank of Belgium
- Proxy form
- Information concerning shareholders’ rights to request agenda items
- Introductory statement by the Governor (French)
- Presentation of the annual accounts for 2019
- Corporate report 2019 (French)
- Answers to shareholders' questions
- Results and minutes of the National Bank of Belgium’s Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 18 May 2020
- Minutes of the Ordinary General Meeting of 18 May 2020