Ordinary General Meeting of shareholders of 17 May 2021
The Ordinary General Meeting of the National Bank of Belgium took place on Monday, May 17, 2021.
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic and the government rules currently in force, shareholders will not be granted access to the meeting room where the General Meeting will be held.
Shareholders have the option of taking part in the General Meeting remotely. The session can be followed through live streaming and shareholders will be able to exercise their participation rights via an electronic platform.
For practical guidelines and information on the digital participation option, see the Bank’s explanatory notes below. Shareholders who have registered will receive their personal log-in details a few days before the meeting.
Shareholders who have registered to take part in the General Meeting are urgently requested to contact the National Bank via the e-mail address email@example.com or by telephone on 02 221 46 56. The purpose of this contact is to make sure that your registration has been confirmed and your log-in details can be received.
- Practical guidelines on the digital participation option:
- Summons to the Ordinary General Meeting of the National Bank of Belgium
- Proxy form
- Information concerning shareholders’ rights to request agenda items
- Introductory statement by the Governor
- Presentation of the annual accounts for 2020
- Corporate report 2020 (French)
- Results of the National Bank of Belgium’s Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 17 May 2021
- Minutes of the Ordinary General Meeting of 17 May 2021