The manual aims to combine all governance policy documents applicable to credit institutions (Banking Law, explanatory memorandum, regulations, circulars, European legislation, international standards) and, if useful, to provide further clarifications regarding these documents. In addition, the manual also contains explanations on topics that are, as such, not covered by specific policy documents. Evidently, policy documents that are not covered by this manual, will continue to apply.
- Banking Law
- Circular NBB_2015_29 / Introduction of a governance manual for the banking sector
- Circular NBB_2018_28 / EBA guidelines of 26 September 2017 on internal governance (EBA/GL/2017/11)
- EBA guidelines of 26 September 2017 on internal governance (EBA/GL/2017/11)
- EBA Guidelines of 26 September 2017 on the assessment of the suitability of members of the management body and key function holders (EBA/GL/2017/12)
- Corporate governance principles for banks, BCBS, July 2015 (BCBS Principles)