If there is a discrepancy, how can the registered data be corrected?

If you wish a correction to be made to your data, you must contact your lender, providing full details of your request.

Where there is a discrepancy regarding the registered data, you may submit a justified complaint to the FPS Economy (Directorate-General Enforcement and Mediation ).