How do I report my foreign accounts online using an electronic identity card (eID)?

To log in with your eID, you will need the following:

  • Your eID card. Insert your eID in the card reader before opening the online application. 
  • A PIN code. This is a four-digit code.
  • The required software to use your eID. You can download the software free of charge here:
  • A card reader:
  • Built-in card reader: Some computers and keyboards have a built-in card reader.
  • External card reader: An external card reader can be connected to your PC with a cable.