How do I report my foreign accounts online using an electronic identity card (eID)?
To log in with your eID, you will need the following:
- Your eID card. Insert your eID in the card reader before opening the online application.
- A PIN code. This is a four-digit code.
- The required software to use your eID. You can download the software free of charge here: belgium.be.
- A card reader:
- Built-in card reader: Some computers and keyboards have a built-in card reader.
- External card reader: An external card reader can be connected to your PC with a cable.