How do I report a foreign payment account (such as a PayPal account) to the CPC?

According to the instructions provided by the FPS Finance, a foreign payment account does not have to be reported, unless:

  • it is linked to a professional activity;
  • sums of money are held on the account for longer than strictly necessary to carry out transactions.

When reporting a payment account to the CPC, please fill in the "account number" field with the unique identifier of the account. For a PayPal account, for example, this is the email address provided to PayPal to carry out the transaction. 

For more information, please contact the FPS Finance - Contact | FPS Finance (