How can I correct or supplement data previously reported to the CPC regarding foreign accounts?

To correct data previously reported to the CPC, a standard form must be used (correction form, closure/decumulation form, deletion form).

This can be done in two ways:

  • by filling in a standard form in hard copy. The paper form must be duly completed, dated and signed by the taxpayer or the latter's authorised representative and sent to the CPC at the following address:
    National Bank of Belgium
    Central Point of Contact for accounts and financial contracts
    14 Boulevard de Berlaimont 
    1000 Brussels