Do I have to report a foreign crypto account?

You need only report the existence of a foreign crypto account to the CPC (and on your tax return), if it is held at a foreign bank, exchange office, or credit or savings institution (within the meaning of Article 318 of the Income Tax Code 1992).

For more information, please contact the FPS Finance - Contact | FPS Finance (