Gegevens rechtzetten

Any person can request that incorrect data regarding loan agreements recorded in their name in the Individual Credit Register be corrected. To do so, the individual concerned must contact the lender that submitted the data to the ICR. If the data are indeed incorrect, the lender is obliged to rectify them. 

  The NBB is not authorised by law to make any changes to the data contained in the ICR!

Filing a complaint

If you would like to dispute data recorded in the ICR under your name, you can file a substantiated complaint with the Economic Inspectorate of the FPS Economy. The complaint form is available here.