Any person can request free of charge the rectification of incorrect information regarding credit or leasing agreements registered under their name in the Corporate Credit Register (CCR).

Gegevens rechtzetten

Since the information displayed in the CCR is provided by reporting agents rather than the National Bank, a request for rectification should preferably be sent directly to the credit institution or leasing company concerned.

If addressed to the NBB, a request for rectification must be accompanied by written proof that the information recorded in the CCR is incorrect. The NBB will forward the request to the relevant reporting agent (credit institution or leasing company).

Protection of personal data

Persons who believe that the processing of their data violates the personal data protection legislation canĀ contact the Data Protection Authority.