Digital certificate

You need a digital certificate in order to use Filing.

The following certificates can be used:

  1. e-ID - electronic identity card
    More detailed information is available on the website of the Belgian federal government:
  2. GlobalSign - PersonalSign 3 Pro Certificate
  3. Isabel 6
  4. Quo Vadis EU Qualified-certificate

The commercial certificates cannot be used from the end of 2023 onwards.