Digital certificate Filing
The following certificates can be used:
- e-ID - electronic identity card
More detailed information is available on the website of the Belgian federal government: http://eid.belgium.be/en/
- GlobalSign - PersonalSign 3 Pro Certificate
- Isabel 6
- Quo Vadis EU Qualified-certificate and Quo Vadis BE Qualified Certificates
- Why is there the need for a digital certificate?
- It’s the key to access Sofista as well as Filing
- It protects against unauthorized use
- It guarantees the identity of the user
- It guarantees the integrity of the content
- Why should one use the same certificate during the whole filingprocess?
The upload, the follow-up and the choice between the different modes of payment have to be done with the same certificate.
When a certificate is replaced or the validity is extended, certain key figures of the certificate might be changed. Consequently, information on the filing history might get lost.
- I’ve got an error message using my new identity card (eID)
When the eID is replaced, it takes 3 working days before this new eID will be fully operational.