New CBSO web services
All the applications of the Central Balance Sheet Office have been completely rewritten since 4 April 2022, including the web services.
As a result, the offer of the web services for the delivery of data from the Central Balance Sheet Office has changed significantly.
We offer the following 5 new products from 4 April:
- Product: Query Authentic Data
- Product: Extracts Authentic Data / Daily extract of authentic data
- Product: Improved Data / Enhanced data
- Product: Authentic Archive Data / Historical authentic data
- Product: Improved Archive Data / Enhanced historical data
The external user can create an account for accessing these web services via a Self Service portal. Only registered users can access the data. See conditions & technical guide.
Subscribing to one or more products of the web services can be done via the web form or the order form.
The steps to be followed are:
- Administrative registration: order form or web form.
- You will receive a CLIENT_ID that you have to give to the technical user.
- The technical user must create a profile on the developers' portal https://developer.cbso.nbb.be.
- After verification, our Technical Support Team will approve the requests and identify the products based on the administrative registration and the CLIENT_ID. The technical user will find the CLIENT_ID in the subscription details. For paid products (Improved Data/Improved Archived Data) this will be done only after receipt of payment.
You can already explore the products in our "Web Services Test Environment".