Ordinary General Meeting of shareholders of 26 May 2014
The Ordinary General Meeting of shareholders of the National Bank of Belgium was held at the Bank, in 1000 Brussels, rue Montagne aux Herbes Potagères/Warmoesberg 61, on Monday 26 May 2014 at 2 p.m.
The Bank's share capital, totalling ten million Euro, is represented by four hundred thousand shares. Two hundred thousand of those shares, which are registered and non-transferable, are held by the Belgian State. The other two hundred thousand shares, which are registered or dematerialised shares, are listed on Euronext Brussels. Each share shall confer the right to one vote.
- Results of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of 26 May 2014
- Detailed voting results from the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on 26 May 2014
- Introductory speech by Vice-governor Françoise Masai French - Dutch
- Presentation of the annual accounts 2013 by director Pierre Wunsch
- New candidates for the Board of Censors
- Summons to the Ordinary General Meeting of the National Bank of Belgium
- Proxy form for natural persons
- Proxy form for legal persons
- Right to request the inclusion of items on the agenda and to submit proposals for decisions
- Right to ask questions
- Corporate report 2013
in French - in Dutch
- Minutes of the ordinary general meeting of 26 May 2014