Directions and office hours
As of 15 May 2020, a limited number of counters will be open with different opening times (08.45 to 13.00). It is compulsory to wear a face mask. For health and safety reasons, the number of clients may be restricted.
Boulevard de Berlaimont 3, 1000 Brussels
From 15 May 2020:
rue Montagne aux Herbes potagères 57, 1000 Brussels
Due to the corona measures, the museum will remain closed until further notice.
rue Montagne aux Herbes potagères 61, 1000 Brussels
(*) Delegates from an outside firm who wish to submit a tender as part of a sub-contracting or public procurement procedure should report to the desk inside the main entrance during office hours.
The National Bank is just a short walk from Brussels Central Station, with its connections to the railway, underground and bus networks. Right by the Bank, there is a Villo! station (www.villo.be), where you can hire a bicycle.
By public transport
The NBB is a five-minute walk from Brussels Central Station, making it easy to reach by public transport. Leaving the station by its main entrance (carrefour de l’Europe), turn right onto boulevard de l’Impératrice. A couple of minutes later, you will go past the cathedral: carry on until you get to boulevard de Berlaimont and the public entrance is number 3.
- Train: Bruxelles-Central railway station. Timetables on www.sncb.be
- Underground: Metro stations Gare Centrale or de Brouckère (lines 1 and 5): see www.stib.be
- Bus: Gare Centrale (29, 38, 63, 65, 66, 71, 86) or Arenberg (29, 66, 71, 86) bus stops. See the route planners provided by the STIB, TEC and De Lijn.
For further information, please consult the multimodal access plan.
The NBB car park is only accessible for Bank staff and registered visitors or guests. Details on nearby pay car parks can be found on the websites www.q-park.be (parking Pachéco) and www.interparking.be (including the Grand‑Place car park).
Access via the Brussels inner ring (Petite Ceinture) – rue de la Loi:
- Coming from the Brussels inner ring along rue de la Loi, follow signs to the Centre/Centrum;
- at the next set of traffic lights (the Royal Park will be on your left), go straight on;
- after the second set of traffic lights, turn right and follow the road 90 degrees right around the Cathedral of Saint Michael and Gudula;
- take the first left;
- at the traffic lights, go over the crossroads and straight on into rue d’Assaut;
- after the road bends round to the right, the car park will be on your right.
Access via the Brussels inner ring (Petite Ceinture) – boulevard Pachéco
- stay on the Brussels inner ring up to the Botanic Gardens (Bontanique);
- then take boulevard Pachéco;
- at the roundabout, keep going straight on towards boulevard de Berlaimont;
- 300 metres along, turn right onto rue d’Assaut;
- after the road bends round to the right, you will see the car park on your right.