- Representative of the Minister of Finance since 1 October 2012
Representative of the Minister of Finance
The representative of the Minister of Finance supervises the activities of the National Bank.
- He supervises the activities of the National Bank, except as regards the tasks and operations within the domain of the ESCB.
- He brings to the attention of the Minister of Finance any decision which is contrary to the law, the Statutes or the interests of the State.
- He attends, ex officio, in an advisory capacity, the meetings of the Council of Regency, the Audit Committee and the Remuneration and Appointments Committee.
- He has the right to take cognisance at any time of the state of business and to check the accounts and cash holdings.
- He reports to the Minister of Finance each year on the performance of his duties.