Ordinary General Meeting of shareholders of 22 May 2018
The Ordinary General Meeting of shareholders of the National Bank of Belgium was held at the Bank, in 1000 Brussels, rue Montagne aux Herbes Potagères/Warmoesberg 61, on Tuesday 22 May 2018 at 2 p.m.
The Bank's share capital, totalling ten million Euro, is represented by four hundred thousand shares. Two hundred thousand of those shares, which are registered and non-transferable, are held by the Belgian State. The other two hundred thousand shares, which are registered or dematerialised shares, are listed on Euronext Brussels. Each share shall confer the right to one vote.
- Results of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on 22 May 2018
- Summons to the Ordinary General Meeting of the National Bank of Belgium
- Proxy form
- Information concerning shareholders’ rights to request agenda items and ask questions
- Corporate report 2017 (French)
- Some important points which were discussed at the 2018 general meeting
- Minutes of the ordinary general meeting of 22 May 2018