Ordinary General Meeting of shareholders of 17 May 2016
The Ordinary General Meeting of shareholders of the National Bank of Belgium was held at the Bank, in 1000 Brussels, rue Montagne aux Herbes Potagères/Warmoesberg 61, on Tuesday 17 May 2016 at 2 p.m.
The Bank's share capital, totalling ten million Euro, is represented by four hundred thousand shares. Two hundred thousand of those shares, which are registered and non-transferable, are held by the Belgian State. The other two hundred thousand shares, which are registered or dematerialised shares, are listed on Euronext Brussels. Each share shall confer the right to one vote.
- Results of the Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders held on 17 May 2016
- Detailed voting results from the ordinary general meeting of shareholders on 17 May 2016
- Introductory speech by governor Jan Smets Dutch - French
- Presentation of the annual accounts 2015 by director Tom Dechaene
- Summons to the Ordinary General Meeting of the National Bank of Belgium
- Proxy form for natural persons
- Proxy form for legal persons
- Right to request the inclusion of items on the agenda and to submit proposals for decisions
- Right to ask questions
- Corporate report 2015 (In French)
- Some important points which were discussed at the 2017 general meeting
- Minutes of the ordinary general meeting of 17 May 2016