Methodology, classifications and nomenclature
The statistical methodology describes the technique used for collecting, processing, analysing and publishing statistical data. An overview of the methods used in each field is given below.
Statistical Classification of Products by Activity in the European Economic Community, 2008 version (CPA)
European classification of products, linked to the economic activities. Here you can consult the entire CPA, look up the content of a specific code or consult the corresponding CPA code for a given product.
- Browse tree structure can be selected. All the CPA codes then appear. A refined search can then be done in order to obtain the most detailed CPA code (8 positions).
- Search for CPA codes can also be clicked on. The following 3 options are then presented:
- search for CPA code.
- search for CN8 code (Combined Nomenclature of European customs).
- search for product name (note: accents are taken into account).
Classification of Institutional Sectors (CIS)
The CIS describes the definition and demarcation criteria for the institutional sectors with a list of named examples. The application enables the appropriate sector for a given institutional unit to be found.
The application allows you to find out the institutional sector of the entity in question, either through the VAT number or through the name.
Securities are identified with an ISIN code (International Securities Identification Number). The securities in the group of securities that have to be reported in the survey of holders of dematerialised securities (linear bonds, capital strips, government securities and deposit certificates) are continually updated.
The International Securities Identification Number (ISIN) clearly defines each security. Below are the ISINs that are covered by the quarterly report in connection with the holding of dematerialised securities issued in Belgium.
Available data: Dutch - French (download of txt file)
Notes to the columns
- 1st column: ISIN code
- 2nd column: Dutch issuer name
- 3rd column: French issuer name
4th column: security type;
- SK/CT: treasury certificates
- OLO: linear bonds
- STRIP CAP: linear bond capital strips
- Others <= 1Y: other dematerialised securities issued by governments on 1 year or less
- Others > 1Y: other dematerialised securities issued by governments on more than 1 year
- 5th column: issue date
- 6th column: maturity date
- 7th column: issuer group;
- FOPF: federal government
- GGCR: communities and Regions
- LOPL : lower governments
- SZSS: social security
- 8th column: currency