The National Bank, acting as a member central bank of the Eurosystem provides reserve management services to:
- any non-euro area country (including any public authority or government agency)
- any non-euro area central Bank or monetary authority
- any international organisation other than Community institutions and bodies
Following services are provided:
- Custody accounts
- Custody services (limited to the securities registered in the Securities Settlement System (SSS) of the National Bank)
- Settlement Services (for all securities registered in the SSS of the National Bank)
- Remuneration of the cash accounts
The National Bank offers these services as an Individual Service Provider (ISP) within the framework of the Eurosystem Reserve Management Services.
More info: Guideline of the ECB of 1/07/2004 ECB/2004/13 on the Eurosystem’s provision of reserve management services in euro to non-European Union central banks, countries outside the European Union and international organisations (ECB/2004/13)
OJ L 241, 13.7.2004, p. 68, pdf 51k.