The Central Individual Credit Register (CICR)
As far as the CICR is concerned, the information reported includes a set of data concerning
- the debtor’s identification particulars as well as those of any co-debtors: the National Register identification number of natural persons, surname, official first name, date of birth, sex and address.
- the characteristics of the credit contract: the type of credit, contract number, and
- for instalment sales, instalment loans and financial leasing: the total amount to repay, the amount for the first instalment, the number of instalments, the original periodicity of the instalments, the date of the first instalment and the date of the last instalment;
- for credit lines: the credit amount, the date on which the contract was entered into and, if necessary, the date on which the contract ends;
- for mortgage loans: the capital amount borrowed, the amount for the first due date, the number of due dates, the original periodicity of due dates, the first due date and the last due date.
- the overdue debt: the date and the amount in arrears or in case of maturity, the amount and the date of the outstanding debit balance.